my e-mailaddress





maandag 2 september 2013

Op zolder / On the attic


Vliering gezien door het zolderraam / Attic seen through the attic sidewindow


Pop en alle miniaturen zijn door mij gemaakt / Doll and all miniatures are made by me

Nu ik mijn grachtenpand weer heb teruggevonden komen er ook weer andere zaken boven water, zoals bijv. mijn poppen voor dit grachtenhuis. Zo heb ik jaren geleden deze dienstmeid geboetseerd van Fimo klei. Ze was blij dat ze weer eens terug mocht naar haar oude huis en ze ging gelijk op zolder haar poetsmandje zoeken om schoon te maken. Het was toen dat ik merkte dat ze niet goed meer kon zien en daarom heb ik een bril van sieradendraad voor haar gemaakt. De tutorial heb ik op dit blog http://aventuraeminiatura.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/tutorial-dos-oculos-por-rose-favero.html    gevonden, maar ik heb er mijn eigen draai aan gegeven. 
Ook Dominique van http://lesmainscalmesblog.blogspot.nl/2013/08/lunettes-miniatures.html heeft brillen gemaakt, kijk maar eens bij haar op het blog, ze maakt geweldig mooie miniaturen!

Now I have found back my canal house there are also surfaced other things again, such as my dolls for this house. Many years ago I've modeled this maidservant of Fimo clay. She was glad she again was back in her old home and she went right away to the ​​attic to search her cleaning basket. It was then that I noticed that she could not see very well, so therefor I've made a glasses for her. The tutorial to make glasses I found at this blog http://aventuraeminiatura.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/tutorial-dos-oculos-por-rose-favero.html  but I have given it my own twist.  
Dominique of this blog http://lesmainscalmesblog.blogspot.nl/2013/08/lunettes-miniatures.html also has made glasses on her way, see her blog, she makes very beautiful miniatures!


Ze was erg blij met haar nieuwe bril en ze ging meteen op zolder naar andere vergeten spullen zoeken.

She was very happy with her glasses and she immediately went to the attic to look for other forgotten stuff.



Behalve haar poetsmand heeft ze ook deze oude koffer gevonden. Nou ja, oud……ik heb hem nog maar net gemaakt van papier en een soort synthetische stof. Daarna heb ik het helemaal bewerkt met allerlei soorten verf, vernis, lijm etc. Het was zo lekker om te knoeien ;) en toen werd het deze oude "lederen" koffer, die heel wat reizen heeft gemaakt met de heer des huizes.

Except her cleaning basket the maid also found an old suitcase. Well, old…….I’ve just made this suitcase out of paper and a kind of synthetic fabric. After that I worked on it with all kind of paints, varnish, glue etc. It was so nice to mess around ;) and so it became this old "leather" suitcase, which has travelled a lot with the lord of the house.


Ik heb veel spulletjes in de koffer gestopt: schone onderbroek, scheepsverrekijker, een strohoed, boeken, oude kaarten en wat souvenirs, zoals een schilderij, borden. Alle miniaturen zijn door mijzelf gemaakt en gaan natuurlijk mee op reis :D!

I’ve put a lot of other stuff in the suitcase: clean underpants, a binocular, a straw hat, books, old maps and some souvenirs like a painting and two plates. All miniatures are made by me in the last couple of weeks and they are going to travel of course :D!

De afgelopen weken had ik wat gezondheidsprobleempjes en was ik niet zo veel in de blogwereld, maar ik hoop nu weer snel de draad op te kunnen pakken van voor de vakantie ;)! Hartelijk welkom aan mijn nieuwe volgers en ik wil jullie bedanken voor het lezen en het achterlaten van jullie fijne reacties op mijn blog :D!

These past few weeks I suffered with some health issues and I wasn't often in the blogosphere, but I now hope to start soon with making miniatures again ;)! A warm welcome to my new followers and I want to thank you all for reading and for leaving me kind comments on my blog :D!!

Ilona

37 opmerkingen:

Véronique zei

Wow Ilona! Wat prachtig! Ik vind de pop er inderdaad heel blij uitzien met haar nieuwe bril. Ze doet me denken aan Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins :-) De koffer is geweldig!!!! En de verrekijker en, en, en.... Wat heerlijk dat je dit weer hebt gevonden! Ik kijk uit naar alle andere schatten die nog verborgen liggen in je Grachtenpand!
Groetjes,
Véronique

WIL MINIDESIGN zei

Wat een geweldige schatten vindt deze prachtige dame op zolder!!!
Zou wel even mee willen zoeken.....;-)

Groetjes,Wil

Elga zei

You are so talented, Ilona, you seem to be able to make anything you want or need! Love your doll, suitcase and everything inside it.

Tatiana zei

Привет Илона!
Я надеюсь ваше здоровье пришло в норму! Мини помогает выздороветь!
Ваша работа удивительна! Настоящая потертая кожа, подзорная труба, метелка от пыли! Что можно сказать?
А ваша горничная, она чудесная. Теперь еще в таких шикарных очках. Я думаю она наведет исключительный порядок в доме у канала. Вы невероятно талантливы!
Объятья
Татьяна

Plushpussycat zei

I agree completely with what Elga said. Each of your miniatures is a masterpiece! I'm glad you are feeling better--I prefer it when you're in the blogosphere. :-) xo Jennifer

les mains calmes zei

J'adore le visage de ta figurine! Reposes toi bien!
Bonne continuation pour le remplissage du grenier...
Amicalement, Dominique

The Old Maid zei

Dear Ilona I hope you feel better and better.:) Thank you for sharing glasses turtorial! Your glasses suit this fantastic doll well. And the suitcase is of course Great! Alone or with all that pretty stuff inside.:)
Hugs

Tessa Liduina zei

Hallo Ilona, wat fijn te horen dat je gezondheid nu wat beter is en je weer een beetje kunt bloggen. Doe lekker rustig aan :-)
Fantastische dingen heb je weer gemaakt, vooral die koffer met inhoud vind ik geweldig! De dienstbode heb je ook erg levensecht neergezet, knap hoor. Bedankt voor de links! Lieve groetjes, Liduina

BiWuBär zei

Good to hear you're feeling better - and good to hear you'll be more often around here, I always miss you when you're absent... ;O) I've always said there's nothing you can't do - and now I see you can even create dolls. Well, I'm not surprised... Everything you made is stunning as always, hope you'll mess around real soon!

Hugs
Birgit

Xandra Dekker zei

Hallo Ilona,

Wat maak je toch een prachtige miniaturen en nu zie ik zelfs een mooie pop die je hebt gemaakt. Heel mooi allemaal.

Groetjes Xandra

claude zei

what a beautiful suitcase, Ilona
I like very much your old objects

elizabeth s zei

Hello Ilona! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better now. :D
I wish to commend you on your most marvelous collection of minis that you have had in hiding as well as those that you have most recently been making! Your old 'leather' suitcase is Wonderful and the doll is Superb! You have made some beautiful hands for her, which are both graceful and expressive and needed for adjusting her new spectacles! You are so Talented at what ever you decide to do, Ilona, and you are definitely a great inspiration to me

Unknown zei

Molto bella l'espressione del viso della cameriera, un ottimo lavoro!Mi piace anche molto la valigia con gli accessori.
Un caro saluto, Manu

12Create zei

You have made some beautiful miniatures. The maid looks very efficient with her glasses and feather duster.

rosethe-minima zei

superbe personnage ! Quel talent Ilona.
Une belle et vieille valise, que de trésors oubliés dans ce grenier.
Bisous. rosethé

afairytalecometruewyrna zei

Great that you have modeled the doll yourself and it suit her whit the glasses. The suitcase is so nice, I just got an idea by reading how you made it.
Annoying that you have been sick, I hope you are on top again.
Hugs
Wyrna

Dorien Litjes zei

Dear Ilona,
What a beauty your doll and the suitcase!! Wow !! What a beauties. I wished I had your skills !
Hugs Dorien

Helma zei

Wat een prachtige dame en de koffer is erg mooi geworden! Leuk he.... weer oude dingen voor de dag halen.

Groetjes Helma

Roelie zei

Ilona, wat ben je toch talentvol. De dienstmeid is werkelijk schitterend gemaakt.
Op je zolder zou ik graag om het hoekje kijken naar meer.

Groetjes, Roelie

Fabiola zei

I'm glad you're feeling better.
You're a great artist. These pieces are fabulous. I really like the open suitcase.
Hug, Faby

miniacollection zei

YOur doll is beautiful and I like the suitcase very much. You're very talented. Thank you for theese great photos.
Geneviève

17-17 zei

Ilona, I just admire your great doll! you are very talented, all your miniature are fantastic! I really like suitcase and everything you do :-) Have a great week!

Yolanda Morán zei

Me encanta esa maleta es preciosa con todos los accesorios.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

SaMiRa73 zei

Hi Ilona! Great to hear that you feel better and to have you back to blogland. I´ve been missing your post as it is always a surprise what you come up with! Your doll and suitcase are wonderful! Looking at the suitcase I had to think of Indiana Jones Dad :-) What treasures are there still hidden in your drawers, haha! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Sandra

Maria Ireland zei

Hi Ilona so glad that you are feeling better. I love your suitcase and all the fantastic items in it. Your doll is beautiful she really looks like a maid :))) Fantastic work as always.
Hugs Maria

Lili56 zei

Bravo Ilona, tout est vraiment bien réalisé, amitiés. Lili

Marisa zei

Hi Ilona

seeing your doll makes me want to make one of my own, Im sort of sick of not having people in my rooms I think it's time to make a few.

thanks for the push and I hope you feel better we had a flu bug going round here and I caught it too..not good

Hugs
Marisa :)

Daydreamer zei

Hi Ilona! I am glad to hear you are feeling better! It is no fun getting sick! Your lady maid is very sweet looking... she definitely looks as if she can see better now with her glasses!!! (Oh my Look at all the dust bunnies!!!) But I am intrigued by your Canal House and would Love to see more! The suitcase is just Superb!!! You never go half way.... you even fill it with amazing little details! And your willingness to experiment with materials is Very Inspiring! It reminds me that there are always new methods to discover!
I am very glad you are feeling better!

My Journey To Celebrating Life zei

My heart is happy that you are feeling better! Your talent is a great inspiration for me. Thank you so much for sharing.

Melli Hobby zei

Hello Ilona,
good to hear you're feeling better.
Your minis are fantasic!! The doll is amazing.
Thanks for sharing this fantastic pictures!
Greetings and a hug
Melanie

Nono zei

Ik ben tevrede dat het beter met jij gaat, Ilona. En wat een prachtig doll heb jij gemaakt! Zo'n expressieve gezicht!
En, inderdaad, er zijn wel schatten op jouw zolder!

Isabel zei

Preciosa la sirvienta, y con sus nuevas gafas mucho mejor. La maleta es fantástica con todas sus cosas dentro lista para viajar.
Me alegro que te encuentres mejor.
Besitos
Isabel

Cinderella Moments zei

I'm so happy to hear you feel better. Your minis are gorgeous. Your talent is so vast. Amazing!
hugs♥,
Caroline

John zei

Oh, Ilona, I'm sorry to read about your health issues and am happy to hear you are felling better.

Your maid is wonderful --especially with her new spectacles!

And her valise is extraordinary!

XOXO,
John

Contrastes-Rosa Mª zei

Wooooo , me había perdido esta entrada y es fantástica, me ha encantado tu personaje ,el modelado es perfecto , eres una artista fantástica, y todos los complemento ideales, felicidades:-)

Drora's minimundo zei

Dear Ilona, For some unknown reason I'm late in reading your latest posts. I'm glad you overcame your health issues and hope you are well.
The maid you created is simply marvelous, glasses, outfit and posture. The suitcase with its contents is also a piece of art. You are a creative artist who misses nothing. I foresee a museum piece canal house.
The best of health to you,
Hugs, Drora

Sans! zei

I am thinking how is it possible that I have missed so many of your posts??? Sighhh, either you have been posting like crazy or I have been away inexcusably long!

As Arnold Scwharnagger (however you spell his name) said : I WILL BE BACK! :)