my e-mailaddress





maandag 6 februari 2012

Poes in het mandje / Cat basket

Allereerst dank aan al mijn nieuwe volgers: 42 !! Het loopt storm ;) hier!

First of all a warm welcome to my new followers: 42!! Thank you so much!!


Afgelopen weekend een warm mandje gemaakt voor de poes. Het is ook zo koud buiten, dus een lekker bontvelletje voor hem erin gelegd ;)
Fijne week alemaal,

Past days I've wickered a warm basket for the cat. It is so cold outside, so I've put a little warm fur in the basket for him ;)
Have a nice week,

                                                                          Ilona

9 opmerkingen:

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com zei

Ohhhh... wie hübsch. Nun hat die kleine Katze aber ein warmes Körbchen.

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte auf als Kommentar auf meinem Blog.

Liebe Grüße an Dich

PuNo / Monika

Ludmila zei

Very cute kitty! A basket for her is just amazing!

Judith zei

Oh he looks so cosy in there! Lucky cat! Judith x

BiWuBär zei

Very pretty... and now the little kitty has a cozy place during these frosty days...

Greetings
Birgit

Rosamargarita zei

Beatiful basquet for a warm cat!
A hug

Fabiola zei

I love cats. I have a cat. The basket is perfect for the sweet cat.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland zei

Wonderful basket the cat looks very comfortable in it.
Hugs Maria

Anna zei

Hi, so nice to find you!! Did you also make the little cat???? It is so beautiful!! many greetings from Greece!

Ilona zei

Hi Anna, welcome to my blog!! No, I didn't make the little cat, I've bought him on a fair. I'll try to make a cat of polymer clay, but it's a project for the future. First I do other projects.
Bye, Ilona